Wheel data chart

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VonRatty

When I search for lug pattern charts all I get are websites that have me look up my vehicle and they tell you what the lug pattern is. I need a site that tells me by wheel size, lug pattern, and offset fit on what cars.

Reasoning - on my rat i have front wheels that are 1930's 17" Plymouth wire wheels I was going to use all four but I am using a Chevy S10 rear axle and was thinking of trying to find a solid steel wheel in a 18" or so size its a 5 on 4 3/4" (or a 5 on 120.7 i believe)
but Im having no luck with it can any one suggest a site?

I know there is one out there. I have it in my new computer but its down again Got to love Vista. If I can get it up and running again ( for the fifth time) I will post it.

I did find these. This one you need to enter the lug count and the stud spead and it will tell you what all fits.
www.roadkillcustoms.com/hot-rods-rat-rods/wheel-bolt-pattern-cross-reference-database.asp.

The other tell you how to get your stud spead.
HTTP://tirerack.com/wheels/tech/techpage.jsp?techid=92

I hope this help you

Hey thanks man. I looked for something like this for hours and never came across this one

now time to search the wrecking yards to see the size of the spare tire size !!

wheel size 17 on cad's

I use to buy the spares from late 70's cads for use on my dune buggy. They were 17" w a dual wheel pattern I think 5" and the 4.75" were on most spares.I had adapters from 4 bolt VW to chevy 4.75. Good luck.

I use to buy the spares from late 70's cads for use on my dune buggy. They were 17" w a dual wheel pattern I think 5" and the 4.75" were on most spares.I had adapters from 4 bolt VW to chevy 4.75. Good luck.

hey thanks I will look in to that !!:D

Latest posts

Back