where can I get some angelhair??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmannrace

Anybody got any places where you can get angelhair?I am from Nebraska and poeple think I am a tard,when I describe it.I need a bunch for a headliner,Thanks for whoever can help.

fur..

or long pile fur. available in several colors and even with glitter or stripes, i have bought metalflake vynal from this place and they will send you a sample for a buck including shipping. dp1

I always called that stuff fur. The substance called angel hair that I was familiar with was popularly used in car show displays mostly from the 50's through the 70's. Like this...

Im glad you cleared that up, i was thinking of the spaghetti stuff. I was like man, do northerners not have angel hair spaghetti. :D

I still really dont have a clue what you are talking about, unless you are talking about shag.

I was watching a show called Rides the other day and they had this stuff they called angel hair they used to remake pieces of the dash it looked like a bondo or fiberglass mix type stuff. May not be what your talking about but it was the first I'd heard of it.:confused:

Thanks a bunch there dogpatch,Going to order a crap load of some of there stuff.If I aint got in my backyard,I cant find it.:D

Latest posts

Back