Where to get parts, 46 dodge truck?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

addes426

I went to look at a mostly original 46 Dodge truck today. It's very solid, beat up some but not wrecked. What I noticed most was weather stripping hanging out of both doors. I did a web search but had no luck. Who make stuff for a 46Dodge? Anything? This is all new to me, something this old I mean.

Attachments

• 46.jpg
    46.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 46-7.jpg
    46-7.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 18
You'll never find any parts for that thing. You might as well just let me take it off your hands.
Are you buying this? I didn't think so!

Great looking old Dodge. Hope you have fun with it.
I'd love to find one like it.

doesn't look like it needs any parts to me. If you just need weatherstripping JCWhitney has thousands of different types that you can order by the roll.

doesn't look like it needs any parts to me. If you just need weatherstripping JCWhitney has thousands of different types that you can order by the roll.

I'm used to doing muscle cars where everything is fitted. I never even thought about the stripping that you cut to fit. This is why I ask you guys. [cl I did see that I can get a rear window seal for a power wagon, I suspect it's the same seal. Front may be too for that matter.

You'll never find any parts for that thing. You might as well just let me take it off your hands.
Are you buying this? I didn't think so!

Great looking old Dodge. Hope you have fun with it.
I'd love to find one like it.

A kind offer to be sure. I'm also sure you have my best interests at heart. It honestly doesn't need anything but door seals and some dents pounded out.
I would hate to burden you with so much. [ddd

A kind offer to be sure. I'm also sure you have my best interests at heart. It honestly doesn't need anything but door seals and some dents pounded out.
I would hate to burden you with so much. [ddd

I can handle the burden I'm sure.
just remember me if you get tired of it.

Yep, my brother has a '39 dodge and when it came to window track, door weatherstrip, etc., he used some chevy stuff some International stuff, etc. Universal stuff can work just great too.

Shoot, this thing was close to you at some point. It came out of Texas and went to Ohio. With any luck it's going to land here in WV.

That's a little out of the way but I'll still come and get it. Last time I was in that state I got a $250.00 speeding ticket.

Latest posts

Back