Who has Pinball Machines in their garage/shop?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmw56

Busted and Rusted on Route 66
I've noticed in a lot of garage pictures we have a lot more than cars and tools. I have a pinball machine, some pedal cars. pinstriped panels, posters, etc. ut lets focus on one item.

Who has Pinball Machines. Mine is a 1979 Williams "Gorgar" the first talking pinball machine. "Gorgar Speaks"

gorgar1.jpg

gorgar2.jpg

gorgar3.jpg

gorgar4.jpg

I used to have Tron back in the 80's but it's been long gone. Believe it or not it used to pay for a lot of GTO parts :) If anyone owns one of these machines it's best to leave the money box in it!!!!!

pinball

DMW THAT ONE ROCKS

heres one like the one im restoring now i have had it for 24 years in the basement it was complete when i got it just well worn.
dp1

Attachments

• kiss_1.jpeg
    kiss_1.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 13
  • kiss_3.jpeg
    kiss_3.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 5
  • kiss_5.jpeg
    kiss_5.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 10
FATE

DMW THAT ONE ROCKS

heres one like the one im restoring now i have had it for 24 years in the basement it was complete when i got it just well worn.
dp1

As soon as I saw DMW's thread I thought of the old KISS machines. Perhaps it's 'cuz "God of Thunder" was playing on the radio this morning on my way to work?:cool: Haven't heard that tune in years since someone stole my Destroyer cassette...still have the "Double Platinum" album on vinyl though!

You're all lucky guys to have these relics. The rest of us have to settle on Microsofts computer pinball!

Wish I had an Astroids machine in mine! I put a fortune in the original and the next version of that game! Still can't get enough of it!

Toad

One of my dads college buddies has an "Evil Knievel" machine out in his garage. Been sitting there as long as I can remember. Never even seen it plugged in. I have been trying to talk him out of it for the last ten years but he won't let it go.

Latest posts

Back