Why Zombie Cats Rule

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Smokem if you gotem"

phikoJ6x.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• cat batman.jpg
    cat batman.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 79
  • cat converter.jpg
    cat converter.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 83
  • cat groundhog.jpg
    cat groundhog.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 82
  • cat purritos.jpg
    cat purritos.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 81
Not a zombie but more like a ghost. I've been feeding this stray for a couple of months and was finally able to get a photo of it. It's just now starting to come within a few feet of me when I'm putting out food.

Just have to watch out I don't end up like this....

giphy.gif

Not a zombie but more like a ghost. I've been feeding this stray for a couple of months and was finally able to get a photo of it. It's just now starting to come within a few feet of me when I'm putting out food.

Just have to watch out I don't end up like this....

giphy.gif

Oh, I soooo need to send my daughter the link to that lady feeding cats. How do I cut and paste that?

Good for you, 39flatback. Poor little guy has such a hard life and you bring a little happiness into it by feeding him. :D I feel so sorry for cats without a home, and I feed some at my shop every night too.

Don

Thanks Don, not an easy winter to be outside this year with so much snow & cold and this guy is so scared of people. Must be sheltering in one of the old cars out back. Saw him sitting on the roof of my plow truck yesterday.:)

Latest posts

Back