wife 1.0

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rev Tex Devlle

He's workin' 4 da Lord, in a '46 Ford!
:D

DEAR TECH SUPPORT:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0 , Hunting and Fishing 7.5 , and Racing 3.6.

I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0 , but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0 . Please help!

Thanks,
Troubled User.....

REPLY:

Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men complain about.

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!! It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0 . It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony/Child Support. I recommend that you keep Wife 1.0 and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE! because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance . Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0 , Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2 .

However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag 9.5 . Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend software Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0 !

WARNING!!! DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3 . This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system!

Best of luck,

Tech Support
:D

Pulled this from KB when most of us were there (4-24-07).... remember?

Reason4FlatBroke
Junior Member Join Date: Mar 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's our situation, we have:

Wife 2.0
Husband 3.0
Teenager 1.0; 2.0 & 3.0

Wife 2.0 and Husband 3.0 work well with each other but we keep receiving messages that there is a system error while trying to properly run programs Teenager 1.0; 2.0 & 3.0
I have thought about running a system restore in safe mode and using the programs Teenager 1.0; 2.0 & 3.0 in DOS mode only so the only way they can function is by command propmts. Any suggestions as far as using these programs without a total system failure crash?
:eek:

Reason4FlatBroke
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Reason4FlatBroke
Send email to Reason4FlatBroke
Find all posts by Reason4FlatBroke
Add Reason4FlatBroke to Your Contacts

#32 04-24-2007, 08:15 PM
Daytripper
Senior Member Join Date: Nov 2006

?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reason4FlatBroke
Teenager 1.0; 2.0 & 3.0

Reason,
How old r these programs?

BoB

Daytripper
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Daytripper
Send email to Daytripper
Find all posts by Daytripper
Add Daytripper to Your Contacts

#33 04-24-2007, 08:17 PM
Reason4FlatBroke
Junior Member Join Date: Mar 2007

:eek: 12, 13, 14 :eek:

Wife 1.0 updated to boyfriend 101.0.7.88
Wife 2.0 had serious hard drive flaws, seemed to keep bringing up old deleted items. Girlfriends 99.1 and 99.2 both had unprompted memory recall of husbands 2.0 and 3.0 which caused server crash and subsequent uninstall.
Planning to try out totally new OS soon. As soon as I find the free version.

My wife keeps reformatting my hard drive, so now I just have a floppy drive that won't boot up..... I rerun the the Wife 1.0 software, but it keeps telling me it has an ache in the headspace and constantly shuts down due to a post mortem dump.

I had both wife 1.0 and 2.0 was very disatifed. I ended you craching the programs and when back to Girlfriend 7.0. It cost me a lot of money but I am happy now.

Latest posts

Back