Will You Ever Finish The Projects In Your Wishlist?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

echnidna

Will You Ever Finish The Projects In Your Wishlist?

Nope, I don't want to finish everything as that's a recipe for a very boring and dull life.

I'd much sooner wear out than rust away from being idle

Finish?? Nope....

Wish list??? More like a bucket list....LOL... I'll get it on the road....finished..not so much....

No, I have come to the conclusion I have more projects I want to do than years left to do them in. :( Right now I will just be happy if I finish up the current project.

Don

No way..I have always had more ideas for projects than time or money to actually build them.. I don't see that desire going anywhere..or at least I hope it doesn't..

I've said several times, I'm not getting anything else and lo and behold, something I think I can't live without pops up :rolleyes:

I've got 5 project vehicles.
1 done & driving.
1 Ratrod to be done & driving after this winter.
2 muscle cars which I will sell one in near future because too many projects...
1 COE truck that I haven't started on.

I told my girl freind that one of my biggest concerns was dieing before I get all my projects finished. I just got a dumb look from her...

ya, finish em all, hahaaaaa

pretty much in the same area of life as alot of people here, have so many projects needing running/finished and l still seem to find more that follow me home. l may never finish all of 'em though.

on the postive side it give us something to do instead being a couch potato and these pieces of steel let us meet the neatest people on the "journey" to the dirt nap:D

Later :cool:

i seem to buy more projects with the money i have instead of putting the money into one of my current projects.... for example i have a 66 chevy caprice all it needs is new tires and a exhaust but i bought my cousins 94 toyota truck 4x4 that needs a timing chain...
but then again cant let a good deal pass you by even if it puts you back a little bit on the project at hand.

The 4 I currently own....I hope to have on the road sometime before I drop. The ones my mind has bouncing around...I highly doubt it since i missed out on the 580 million dollar powerball winnings (I had all the numbers just over 15 different tickets....literally. I had one number on each individual ticket :D)

Well, I wouldn't be doing all this work to have an unfinished project at the end of it all. I hope that soon, I will have the '51 ready to go for spring (which is 5 months away), so I have some time still. Once the '51 is good to go, then the 32 will be next...and then after that, probably another bike to build for myself. Not to mention all the other things I'm doing for other people...it's a never ending cycle.

The goal, which I think for all of us...is to finish the current list of projects to start up another batch. The problem is, for me at least, is while working on the current project, it somehow stirs up ideas for another. Which always seems to sneak itself into the picture while the task at hand is still on the go.

But, I wouldn't trade the ever growing list of projects for anything in the World. Except a finished project... :D

No, wouldn't want to.........then my dreams would be gone. :eek:
good call SnakeFarm. If I cant work on em for whatever reason, I want to be able to THINK I will, so if I finish everything on my wish list, I would prolly check out for good. Dont want that.

Latest posts

Back