Window tint ?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd get writers cramp doin the write ups....the spelling and grammer are terrible....I sent one officer to report writing school 3 times....still kept putting y'all's

As someone who uses "y'all" on a daily basis, I see no problem with this. y'all is a contraction for you all. :p

JeremyL....

As someone who uses "y'all" on a daily basis, I see no problem with this. y'all is a contraction for you all. :p

Y'all is great on the street and when you are jack jawing with your buddies....but police reports are reviewed by Defense Attorney's, prosecutors and judges not to mention the general public under FOIA laws...(freedom of information act)....I believe that officers should refrain from street slang and complete a professional and articulate report.... officers should and need to, come off as well educated....not that the use of slang makes you dumb or uneducated, there is a time and place for that type of language....Y'all know what I'm saying? LOL :D

Y'all is great on the street and when you are jack jawing with your buddies....but police reports are reviewed by Defense Attorney's, prosecutors and judges not to mention the general public under FOIA laws...(freedom of information act)....I believe that officers should refrain from street slang and complete a professional and articulate report.... officers should and need to, come off as well educated....not that the use of slang makes you dumb or uneducated, there is a time and place for that type of language....Y'all know what I'm saying? LOL :D

I guess you've never been in a Texas courtroom. I've seen both defense & prosecutors use y'all all the time. :p

I guess there it would be common place...

In a michigan courtroom....nobody says it nor do they speak with southern accents.....don't get me wrong....I'm not knocking it...just inappropriate here...

Latest posts

Back