Winfield & Watson Car Show 2010 Photos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cking894

We had a great time at the Winfield & Watson show. We pulled out teardrop trailers to the show and arrived at Winfield's shop on Thursday afternoon. We camped out in Winfield's driveway for the weekend. Gene and his crew were gracious host. We were able to visit the shop and help out on Friday. We got to go into the paint booth shortly after Gene finished one of his signature fade away paint jobs on the Cadillac in the photos.

Here is the link to our photos. http://www.flickr.com/photos/five_wide_club/sets/72157625161444619/

Here is a picture of Gene taking a picture of our trucks and trailers when we arrived.

5135208808_03f14b6b60.jpg

Here is the Cadillac in the paint booth.

5135272956_0c9bea804e.jpg

This was a great show and we will plan on attending again next year. I hope you enjoy the photos.

Keith

That must have been a great time. I cant believe how he still does all that work at his age. All them paint fumes must be good for you after all.

He is amazing. He painted the Cadillac on Thursday night finishing at about 11:00 pm. He was up early Friday setting up the car show area and then painted the Bat Mobile that night. I can't believe how he can work the way he does all the time.

I forgot to upload a few pictures. When was the last time you saw a gasser towing a trailer?

5142423160_1017883a10.jpg

5141823317_75555b1b7f.jpg

Keith

Thanks for the coverage. Awesome, I see from your photos George Barris, Bill Hines, and Blackie Gejeian were in attendance also.

Latest posts

Back