Winter is here...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper

Canadian Rust Bucket
Very regional snow fall, we're getting lake effect snow which can seem weird to some people I suppose. A continuous band of snow that keeps building up in a given area, but go 5 or 10 miles east or west of here and you go right out of it. Just enough to mess up any plans to get things done outside today, makes the ground to wet and mucky. Things either need to dry up or freeze up. Ok, done whining.

Very regional snow fall, we're getting lake effect snow which can seem weird to some people I suppose. A continuous band of snow that keeps building up in a given area, but go 5 or 10 miles east or west of here and you go right out of it. Just enough to mess up any plans to get things done outside today, makes the ground to wet and mucky. Things either need to dry up or freeze up. Ok, done whining.

Quit yer cussin' ....this is a family forum! [ddd

And yes, keep it up there please. :)

Its 57* right now ,, just got in the house from tinkering in the shed ,,, I put the motor down in my spare truck for the last time ,,I got all the mounts built and all bolted in ,,, If it was winter here I would have just stayed in the house and got nothing done ,, I dont like cold

They are calling for us to get down into the 20's by next weekend and have highs in the 40's. I'm 150 miles north of Yankee transplant, so don't know how much of that he'll get.

Too dang early for this crap for sure. Our average highs are 60-70, lows in the 30's and 40's this time of year. Not ready for it for sure.

Y'all northern guys keep that white junk up that way, we don't want any of it down here before Dec 25th.:D

30s in the day and 20s at night by the end of the week. I think we all need to take a couple of weeks and stay with Don in Ft Myers until this blows over. He seems like such a nice guy that I'm sure he wouldn't mind:D

30s in the day and 20s at night by the end of the week. I think we all need to take a couple of weeks and stay with Don in Ft Myers until this blows over. He seems like such a nice guy that I'm sure he wouldn't mind:D

And if we bring our projects his boys would get us on the right path. [;)[cl:cool:

Be a team player and keep it up there please.

What he said X100. Supposed to be in the 30's later next week & the wind blows constantly here so that makes it pretty chilly! We're really not used to the cold & definitely not used to that white stuff!!! :eek:

BoB

-13f right now
brutal weather is great for keeping the riff raff out
gutter drunks and street loonies/criminals die in these temps[cl

lucky for me
way back when i first started building the weasel i installed a 28,000 BTU heater
the roads are dry so i can drive whenever i want in comfort. [cl
i do block off the radiator however
the exposed engine will take forever to warm up otherwise

We usually don't turn on the furnace until after Thanksgiving. We haven't had a REAL winter in many years. Last year was a flashback to the winters I had growing up in the Great Lakes states in the 60s & 70s. I believe we are going to see that again this year.

Latest posts

Back