Winter is near

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lost in the 50s

How do you store your rides

Attachments

• DCP_2489.jpg
    DCP_2489.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 58
  • iceni0392ek.jpg
    iceni0392ek.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 67
  • snowonthefury.jpg
    snowonthefury.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Stude-Discs.jpg
    Stude-Discs.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Winterautosonfreighter.jpg
    Winterautosonfreighter.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 49
Winters near

How do you store your rides

Attachments

• 64%20Wagon%20Driveway.jpg
    64%20Wagon%20Driveway.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 289225-120-2058%201.JPG
    289225-120-2058%201.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 25
  • DCP_2486.jpg
    DCP_2486.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 35
We make sure we cover the seats well. Something like a good looking girl in a bikini seems to work the best. :cool::D:D

Don

sanibel20-2.jpg

I'm sorry. Florida Statue number 23-964A101XXX =4 requires us to rub Winter in to our Northern friends as often as possible.:p

2008_0204Johns0037.jpg

Don, I'm not sure I like you anymore!!! I have to cram them in the back garage for 6 months. What you are seeing is snow in late April.

The 3 car garage is full, so I bought several shipping containers. They are almost full too. They work well, hot in the summer, but great in the winter.

Don, as far as your seat covers go I'd like to get a complete set of those.

And as far as rubbing in the winter. Do we rub in the fact that you have been melting in your shop all summer, and that hurricanes sideswipe your area, on a regular basis? Well.... So what if we do rub that in on occasion. It is still pretty harsh that you pick on us like you do.:D

Last edited:
Yep Bonehead, like today........we went to the shop and it was 95 inside, too hot to do a darned thing. So we packed it up and came home. I can't wait for October to come so it starts to cool off a little. :D:D

Don

You guys are making my $20.00 tarp idea look really bad! Shops, garages, shipping containers, and even bikini clad babes are so far beyond my means it's depressing! No room for a shop, a garage, or a shipping container here, and even if I could get a gorgeous bikini clad girl she'd freeze to death over the winter!

Thunder1

what the hell is that white stuff all over those cars??? i usually drive my cars the most during winter :D. lol just messing with ya guys stay safe up there i was in p.a for a year and driving in snow and ice sux big time, but fun in big empty parking lots.

I spent the first 35 years of my life in Pa, and I never want to see snow again as long as I live. It even makes me shiver seeing it on TV. :D:D

Don

Latest posts

Back