wiring harness ?'s

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerchooper

ok, im ahead in my mind of what i need for my ride. but i want to have the things here for when its time i have it.

i got a local hot rod shop catalog. he sells the american autowire hwy15 kit
($299) it comes with-
g-10 composite panel base
nylon 6/6 panel components
gm color coded wire
easy to read wire labeling
self locking screw clamp interface
gauge cluster disconnect
8 ga alternator feed
175 amp mega fuse protection
ignition, headlight and dimmer switch

and instructions

my question is, what is so great about this kit from others that dont have the ignition, headlight and dimmer switch? where do they get there pricing from?

a 15 circuit kit is more than i need.

what would you suggest?

That is a quality wire kit in that the fuse block is not moduler snap together type that also come prewired. Many pre wired kits have the wires bundled and exit out the back of the panel so you must mount to a firewall with a hole punched for the wire to pass thru. Hwy 15 kit has provision for mounting wires into the side in the fuse panel. If you don't need all the 15 curcuits right away you can leave them out and not have a big wad of wire to tuck away. Included are ignition switch, dimmer and headlite switch not included in chearper kits. So I'd say it's a good kit that you will be happy with, go for it. $349 retail by the way.

Latest posts

Back