Wisco Native

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yent0088

Hello Everyone,

I've been checking out the forum for a couple weeks now and decided I need to join and get involved. Absolutely one of the best forums I have found! I am into anything and everything with a motor so it seems like I have found my way to the right place.

I am currently in college and don't have a good place to store and/or work on a project at school. This hasn't kept me from collecting a few projects for when space and time permits. I have a 50's International S-190 dump truck that will make a cool rat project... hopefully soon.

Hello, welcome to RRR... you have the start of a good project get after it, start a build page, but first show us some pictures of what u have..

Here are the two internationals that I own. The first is the S that will be rat rodded and the second is a 1938 D. Sorry about the poor pic of the D it is buried in a shed right now and that is the best pic I have of it. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• Picture0507121901_1.jpg
    Picture0507121901_1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 0731111510a.jpg
    0731111510a.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Back