Wish I had time and Money for this.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those ads that say "If it doesn't sell it is going to the scrap yard" make me laugh. If you offered them some money beyond scrap value they still wouldn't take it. That is just a ploy to get someone thinking they better hurry up and buy it before it gets turned into a bunch of toasters. :rolleyes:

Don

Don I've said that a lot but I mean it. I used to junk about 60 cars a month. I junked 100s of cars and trucks that I shouldn't of. Scrap prices will make a guy do dumb stuff sometimes.

Cool old truck.

is that the truck that was on gas monkey

Ya know, now that you mention it, that does look like the truck they "sold" to that guy. But the show is so phoney I bet that wasn't an actual sale at all. The only sale I believed on there was when Brian Bass bought that Willys gasser for $ 25K.

Don

All of those new shows are so fake. Like counting cars.... If you had a split window vette at a gas station and some random guy came up asking to drive it would you let him?

As for Gas Monkey, I saw at least one episode that had some truth behind it. When they spent all that money fixing up the deuce took it to an auction and lost their a$$.... There was the real truth!

Oh but yeah that is a cool truck......

Latest posts

Back