Wishing you all the best

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratcrazy

Just wanted to post a special thread and greet everyone with a very Merry Christmas and may the blessings of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ be with you all this coming New Year.
Lets not forget what the meaning of Christmas is. We received the greatest gift of all in the virgin birth of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. It is my prayer this Christmas season that if you do not know the Lord Jesus as your personal Saviour you will ask Him into your heart today.
May your families be blessed by your love and care. May all your rat rodding dreams come true.

God bless,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Larry aka crazyrat

This website is awesome - sincerely appreciate the brotherhood that is demonstrated here !!! God's best to all of you !!!!

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year from the Heart of Dixie Mobile Al

From Music City, U.S.A., to all of you hard working, very talented, always inspirational, humerous, and ever so kind hearted folks,

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!

You guys have no idea of how rediculously attached I am to this site! This is the place where the dream of my rat rod was born and nurtured and is kept alive. A place where I am constantly re-assured that there are kind, caring, people still out there all across this country and abroad. This is where I can lose myself for 10 minutes, twenty minutes, or even an hour or more after a hard day at work and I know I'll read something or see a picture(s) that will put a smile on my face. I know I can come here and ask a question and have a straight well though out answer come back within an hour or less. You guys are truly my friends and I'm honored to be a part of this. I'm also so thankful for everyone who has been so devoted to making this site what it is. May you all be blessed with all the peace and happiness you deserve.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN FELLA'S!!

Thunder1 - Pat Cummins

A very merry christmas...

And a HAPPY New Year. I hope everyone on here has a safe holiday.SNOWING..?!?!?! Snowed 9 inches Monday...2 inches Tuesday and now its POURING RAIN..!! Everyone take care now...:D:):D:)

Merry Christmas from Virginia

We are so very blessed, it's easy to forget what Christmas is really all about...I offer this prayer...
Lord, I thank you for showing me your father in all his goodness and love. By your spirit, fill me with this kind of love, that I may shine as an Epiphany star, pointing to you my Savior, as I myself have found you. Amen...

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas day!:)

Latest posts

Back