won 2 trophies at 1 show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coopschopshop

at the 4th annuel fire it up show won one for top 50 and one for best under construction wich is kinda a insult because its done. but good show 400 cars last show before summer it gets 115 here to hottttttt

Attachments

• IMG_0888.JPG
    IMG_0888.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 36
  • dd.JPG
    dd.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 79
Nice job!

at the 4th annuel fire it up show won one for top 50 and one for best under construction wich is kinda a insult because its done. but good show 400 cars last show before summer it gets 115 here to hottttttt

Coop,
Kool, congrats & very nice job! That car is gonna be *really* nice when u're finished with it!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Maybe you could sell those trophies and buy some paint and get that poor girl some clothes!!! You've built a very eye-catching rod and deserve the recognition it is receiving. Congratulations.

Car ???? Oh, yeah. Cauth it the second,,,,,no sixth time I looked at the pic. :D:D:D
Seriously,,, nice ride. When is any project truly done ????

Ha Lol Lol

under construction......HA I just spit pop all over my screen. I would be so ****ed winning that. I cant tell you how many times i have told people that it is finished!

Sharp car man.
Zach

Latest posts

Back