Would you buy this '62 Econoline pickup for $500?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2.3Turbo_T

Posted this on the pork site...........no responses. What'dya you guys think. '62 Econoline pickup. Complete but pretty beat up, original inline 6 cyl, clear title, been sitting for years. Is it worth $500?

3Ic3L63Jc5L55G35F3d2q4badf765a8681789_zps93f5ef6d.jpg

That type of truck is getting hard to find in my area, so if you're really serious about having one, that one doesn't look like it would be too hard to get started on.

Glass looks decent, sheet metal looks kinda crappy but it's mostly paint etc. A bunch of TLC and you can be on-your-way........... You can't really expect too much on a "72" can you??

They do make a very interesting ride,
depending on how you fix it up!
GOOD LUCK :)

i always liked that type of trucks and vans. one of my old buddies always said you would be the first one to the wreak.

I'm guessing it's better than it looks...The last paint job appears to have been done with a bucket of house paint and a mop!
They are cool little trucks. Just don't plan on driving too crazy, they aren't Mustangs. Seen several that tripped over their own feet.

Body lines line up good on this side.
Being from Cali. it should not have any or much rust.
You can't buy much anymore for $500

Latest posts

Back