Wow... 1 scary ratster!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with T1 - I'd hate to go through the windshield in a panic stop - Interesting choice for a air cleaner cover - M/C tank.

Truck belongs to Lennys son of Speedcult.

Seen this truck from when it first started out.Lenny's son from Speedcult owns this truck.It is at the Detroit Autorama.Everyone who see it automatically hates it or likes it...LOL..others dont have an idea WTH it is.! This truck has started quite a few fights over how it looks.A guy who walked by it today said he would hate to have to get a tetnuis every time he drove his car if it looked like.I asked him what he drove..a Pacer Wagon.?Or mommys Mini-Van..? He didnt have to much more to say after that.Lenny is probaly one of the coolest guys you will ever meet.!! I have been to his house several times and I can tell you one thing..THAT man can invent some bad a22 stuff.He has a fire cannon that will shoot fire about 4 feet.He has a Schwinn bike..( I think thats it..) that shoots a 10 foot flame out of a home made exhaust on it..propane powered I believe....you should see how people react to it..its awesome..[cl He was at Billetproof last year here in Michigan with it..was a CROWD favorite.He also built this all steel roller coaster...you have to see this thing to believe it.

Really???? I met his whole crew at the Redneck Rumble in Lebanon, TN. last September. He put on one heck of a show with that fire cannon mounted on the bicycle one night. The metal work he puts out is pretty cool too! I hope he makes it back this year.

Thunder

I'm on the fence about it![S..Some good features and some I don't care for, but again, I can really appreciate all of the work that went into this Truck.I like zoomies, but shouldn't they be pointed a bit lower? How much exhaust fumes are going in the cab?..I couldn't imagine trying to get it tagged and registered in my state!!!:D..CR

Latest posts

Back