Wtf????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldschoolobee

Why on earth would you leave these to burn?????

Attachments

• capt_d88f5ea5d68641ef80a3f1a9f7a5b624_california_wildfires_cadp106.jpg
    capt_d88f5ea5d68641ef80a3f1a9f7a5b624_california_wildfires_cadp106.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 79
I understand what you are saying, but if you've never been in a wild fire you have no idea how fast things can move. If the wind is blowing 50 mph the fire is moving 50 mph and to compound that with the fact that an extremely hot fire generates its own wind from the heat generated, things can get up to tornado speed in a blink of an eye. I have seen this happen.

It is a shame that the cars were lost. Sometimes there is just no choice.

I feel bad about that loss. Hate to see any old steel go to waste, but like the Dog says, getting out with your life may be all you have time for. Just think about some of the show and street machines that were in the garages out there.

Or they were worth more totaled.

my neighbor gave me a key to move his 40 ford, during last years summer fires, he asked for a key to mine, i laughed and told him to push it INTO the fire, worth twice the insurance money as I could sell it for.

There is only one thing that can never be replaced and that is........a life. Sometimes we forget how valuable our lives are and how little the things we own really are.

Latest posts

Back