YEP.....I'm the new Guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QUADNUTS

Well i have allways felt like i was born 30 years to late and missed some of the best times in american history and automotive history,i have been in texas my whole life and love the squeal of a grinder,the buzz of a well tuned mig and the smell of acetelane,i love fabrication and feel as if god created these for us guys that are sculptors at heart but choose to reflect our skills and individuality in a medium of steel and sheet metal.I actually feel bad for those that drive around in souless boxes with the absence of any character and are thinking this is the way it is and how it should be.In my opinion there is only a couple of ways to best express individuality and a Rat Rod is right up there with Tattoos,Cool Clothing and a haircut.....Nice to meet everyone...see ya in the halls.

Welcome!!!

Quad,
Welcome to thee forum! Make u're self @ home & post some pictures when u can!

BoB

Welcome

I see you are from Texas. It's a BIG place where are you located. There's a lot Texans on this board. Maybe one of our members is your neighbor.

Welcome to RRR, Quad. Cool intro. As you might be able to tell, we like pictures here.

Welcome!

Quadman, what Mr Maximo wants is something like this, your girl at home working on your car and you taking the trouble to get of your deck chair to take a photo.:D

Attachments

• 0000-7488-4~Ford-Chop-Top-Workshop-Pin-up-Posters.jpg
    0000-7488-4~Ford-Chop-Top-Workshop-Pin-up-Posters.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 11
Welcome Quad, Your intro is much to eloquent for this forum, but hang in there and we'll bring you down to our level. There's a lot of info on here from some very talented guys and I wish I was one of them. Harleyboy

Latest posts

Back