Youngin from KY

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KyRatRunt

just thought id say hey to everyone here.........love this website my wife has to kick me off at night sometimes.......anyways 25 yr old With menchanical skills but not much welding right now and got my 1st project this summer.....48 ford f4 so looking to z the frame and put new running gear in it and have a truck/ towing truck for my other projects down the line. Also got a couple motorcycles im working on bobbing and chopping a 72 xs 650 and a honda cb 650..........The cb650 looks like ill be getting rid of it to fund my other to projects the xs and truck but i love all the info and pics here THanks guys

what part of ky are you from?[i'm from whitesburg]
Got a few projecs myself xs 650 and cb 750 choppers .
Love to see some pics of yours when you get under way!

well these are pics of what im starting out with............im looking to git ride of my cb 650 so if anybodys intrested let me know.........Heres the 48 ford truck before i got the cab and front off it...
TruckPics008.jpg

here is the yamaha i put together and im waiting for some money to turn into a bobber.....
CarMoto011.jpg

and heres the new project im ready to push out the door....
TruckPics017.jpg

The xs 650 looks promising ! Are you gonna hard tail it ?
Have you ever checked out mikes xs sight before ,lots of ideas to be seen there. heres a pic of mine

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back