Your "Cougar" girlfriend's lookin' for you!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a few women who could use a little help but those addicted to procedures are sad souls trying to fill some kind of void in their lives.
I think it's best to make peace with what God gave you and go with it.

i think you have it figured out more than most...[cl[cl

and just to clear up my confusion...the 1st pic tripper posted was of a chick wanting to impress her rich hubby by looking like a cat.....

and the 2nd pic is of a guy who actually does look like a cat....am i right, or still in cat-land confusion?[S

the 2nd pic is of a guy who actually does look like a cat....am i right, or still in cat-land confusion?[S

Yes, that guy actually wears cat whiskers where those studs are around his mouth. He's also tattooed like a big cat all over his body & usually runs around naked on his property. I think he and Catwoman would make a lovely pair! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ISore

Yes, that guy actually wears cat whiskers where those studs are around his mouth. He's also tattooed like a big cat all over his body & usually runs around naked on his property. I think he and Catwoman would make a lovely pair! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ISore

With any luck they would be caught by the pound and gently "put to sleep."

How many years does it take for the plastic to degrade?

I haven't been back an hour an you guy's already have me grossed out, so Don how was she..............:eek:S

Latest posts

Back