Your unicorn.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onequick26

Puts Nitro on his Cheerios
So what's that one car(or truck)that you have always wanted but never seem to get your hands on ?

For me It would be a 59' Impala,Biscayne or bel air 2dr with a 409 and a 4spd.

Last edited:
Mine is tough. I would have to say this one. Just love the SOHC motor. Wish i could afford it. On a more realistic note. A 32 Ford 50s hot rod. I know were it is he just wont sell it or let a camera close to it. Been in his late fathers barn since 68. It has the ardun head conversion just to tease ya guys.

Attachments

• warbucks1.jpg
    warbucks1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 14
Olds

After Fool posted this picture of a '35 Olds coupe I have become obsessed with owning 1!!!

BoB

Attachments

• olds.jpg
    olds.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 14
The one car I wish I could own would be the 55' Chevy from Two-Laned Black Top. Not a clone, but the original. As a kid, I wanted a Corvette, but I knew it would be out of my reach. One day, a guy I knew, had a 68' L88 Corvette. He blew the motor and traded it for my 75' Chevy Monza. I rebuilt the car, suspension, engine, paint and interior. Had a total of $8k in the car (including what the Monza costs). Never wanted another Vette after that. It was 1978.
Now, I'm waiting for my next Unicorn. Having too much fun with my cars now to think about it.

I have always liked this one. But I think I like what I have.

I asked my son that, he says he would take anything.

Attachments

• gt40.jpg
    gt40.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 12
That's easy, I would want a....oh yea, had one, sold it. I know a 19...forgot, had one sold it. Ok got it now a Chevy......oops had one sold it. How about a Cad De.......Hmmmmm had one sold it. Hows about a Nom.....no, forgot had one sold it.

I'll have to get back to ya on this.:rolleyes:

right now it would be a c-5 or c-6 corvette, i know, chainer!!! i would love to have one to just drive daily while i work on my other stuff. don't have the money yet though, gotta put the wife through school first.

I think it would probably have to be a ’56 Chevy Nomad.
But I’m with Joe, a C5 or a C6 Vette, would be a nice daily.

Jeff

I would love to build a truck like what Don posted the other day. I remember a few months ago Someone on KB posted a pic of a truck that stopped me in my traxx as well. All I remember is it had "Aces & Eights" on the door. Anybody know what Im talkin about...

Latest posts

Back