Your unicorn.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I am like a lot of us, it is really hard to pick one car. That's why we have so many. Once the new wears off we are looking for another.

For me, it would be the 66 Chevelle Malibu SS 396. I've always wanted one since I was a little kid and saw one at a car show. Just something about the lines of that car.

mine would have to be a 49-50 chevy coupe mild custom w/ a newer 250 straight six, 5 speed, low in like a Jade green solid colorand LOTS of 50s style pinstripes or Old style flames. could even be a 49-50 chevy 4dr humpy done the same way

Jim

Rat33, check out for sale over KB. DapperDan is selling a killer 52 Chevy with a wicked chop. Buick grill, rebuilt 235 with a 3 spd. You can see his build photos in his post. Too bad I don't have the money or the room.

I have always wanted to own something that could be handed down from one of my family members. Like the '56 Nomad my grandfather had, he passed away when I was two years old so I never got to ride in it but I know he had one. Or my dad's '69 Blazer (he sold it when I was 5), orange, straight six, three speed on the floor, all stock. My other grandfather's '84 K10 stepside, 410ci small block, th350, posi, black paint blue bench seat. Finally my mom's '69 Ventura, 400 small block, th350, posi rear, green w/ black vinyl bench seat... I was going to own that car until one of her boyfriends wrapped it around a pole. I wanted to kill him for driving drunk but he's a drug addict and will likely kill himself soon enough (she dumped him after he killed the car, luckily she wasn't in it).

1967 Camaro 396ci/365hp powerpack heads 4-in-the-floor. Candy apple red.

1967 GT 350 fastback Mustang.....Black with twin rally stripes...

There is just something about 67 American Muscle that I can't get enough of.

Hey Flat, my buddy has two 67 firebirds that you could get on the cheap.

I had one that I bought for $250 with the 400 and all. I did some body work to it and one day somebody driving by offered $1200 so I let her go.

Shortly after a nasty encounter with 220v, an aluminum baseball bat and a Toyota Corolla I had an uncontrollable urge for one of these. After several months of therapy and analysis I came to my senses.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• japanesevan1.jpg
    japanesevan1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Back