Yours might be a rat rod................................

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the last can of beer you had became the overflow for the rad!

no.... if the last can of beer you had became FLUID for the rad because the 5 jugs of water in the back already leaked out.

yup. guilty of that one too. i'm on a roll. YAHTZEE!

....and THEN the can becomes the overflow when you get home and fix the leak

may be if

quote;If your pullin cars to your house like this that you found in the woods...
you might be a rat rodder

ya use the car to haul it home, not the truck next to it?:confused::confused:

Last edited:
hahaha. yeah go figure, huh? step brother's truck. dad's car.

i don't mess with the other family's stuff. bad situation if you know what i mean

Your's might be a rat rod if routine maintainence is not just a job its an adventure...

If you would rather spend twenty hours building rather than buying a two dollar part cuz its Kool you might be a Rat Rodder.[;)[ddd[;)

Thanks guys spent all mornin on here laughing my a** off

you have to wear a raincoat to drive in the rain, and your NOT in a roadster...
you might have a rat rod

and YOU might be a rat rodder if you love this limo just the way it looks :D

14624b55a7c1647ff.jpg

You have z'd the kitchen table, and thought of dropping the chairs a couple of inches...

lmfao --- these were all great but i especially loved this one ... all those wife ones really got me glad mine loves rat rods --- so heres one for her --
might have a ratrodder gal if SHE tells you the cars not low or loud enough

and just because

if youre having trouble finding parts for less than what you paid for the entire car...

If you copy and paste all of these into one document and clean it up to hang on the garage wall and read at the dinner table and realize it is 19 pages long. (Yes I did. :D)

[;)Okay ,,,,Okay Yours..... might be a rat rod if! When suggested when are you going to paint it ,You look at them like their crazy and say"Why would i want to paint it"!

Latest posts

Back