zach

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zachheldt

hey everyone, im zach im an auto student at FJC and currently working on getting a 78 ford mustang running so i can quit taking the bus. ive posted twice so far (parts for sale and wanted forums) you can read what i want there

email me at [email protected]

Welcome to RRR, Zach. Tell us a bit more about what your working on or looking to build.

im looking to build any pre 70s vehicle...i just love to work on cars, pics of the stang which will be gutted and stripped and anything else i have to do to get it looking right...its going to be a bare bones daily driver. if a lot more people wanna see it ill take pics.

Welcome Zach. Nice to see more young blood joining in. You've taken the pill Alice, now prepare yourself to see how deep the wormhole goes!:eek:

Oh yeah, almost forgot, posting pix is mandatory! We're as addicted to pix as we are to old iron and we need illustrations 'cuz none of us can read.

im looking to build any pre 70s vehicle...i just love to work on cars, pics of the stang which will be gutted and stripped and anything else i have to do to get it looking right...its going to be a bare bones daily driver. If a lot more people wanna see it ill take pics.

hulk need pictures

well good news and bad news, good news is im going to retire the car for a 1000$ and hopefully find a 74 and newer car to play with...i need to get it running and have it fail smog first...luckily in cali that shouldnt be too hard. bad news is that i need to find a 74 or older for around 1000...and it needs to have the motor in it. anyone know anything about that im looking for a small to midsize vehicle that can be reliable, preferably a v6 with easy aftermarket parts availability. thanks, please email me if you are in my area, [email protected]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back