Zombies!!! Ahhhh!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfg455

The Hot Rod Cop
So here is what we did as a family to help out with trail maintainence a couple of towns over. We got to chase the runners and try and grab their flags (like flag football). The runners were competing in a 5K Tough Mudder style race with obsticles and hills and such. We were at the top of a brutal hill. They would get to our field and get about 5 seconds of rest before we would jump out. We got a bunch of "Oh S**t!"'s and "F me!"'s it was a blast.

L to R: Me, Daughter 12, son 18 and my wife. Ain't she a cutie?

Attachments

• zombies1.jpg
    zombies1.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 53
  • zombies2.jpg
    zombies2.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 45
  • zombies3.jpg
    zombies3.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 43
  • zombies4.jpg
    zombies4.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 41
Awesome![cl did you do the run for your lives? They doing one near me in Nov and we are going to watch. My goal is to be a runner next year I think it will be awesome. :D

Your daughter holding the baby is great! The wife looks like she was into it too. (Zombie chicks are hot :D) My wife woulda said no way.

my wife used to do theatre make up in HS and college. She loved it. People freaked when they saw a bloddy baby laying in the trail. Then my daughter would pop out and grab a flag![cl

Your son's a big fella.....

my wife used to do theatre make up in HS and college. She loved it. People freaked when they saw a bloddy baby laying in the trail. Then my daughter would pop out and grab a flag![cl

Too cool!! Looks like you did a good job and the make up is...well...killer!![cl

:eek: Whoa, I would love to get in on one of those! I've never heard of a 'Zombie Run' but that would have to be a total freakin' blast! Looks like you and the fam had an awesome time. [cl

I live near several Civil War battle fields including the site of the first land battle of the Civil War and reenactments are big around here. I've always thought it would be fun to dress as Indians in war paint and ride in on them in the middle of one of their skirmishes. [ddd

That would be a blast I now have something new for the bucket list be a zombie and chase runners and I thought I would have to wait for some virus out break to do this

great makeup. i know zombies aint real but If I saw Y'all come out if the dark my hat would pop off my head my feet would leave the ground and my eyeballs would do that tom and jerry thing!

When we were teenagers maybe more like Tweens there were a couple brothers in the neighborhood we played a trick on. Ricky and Steven about 8 and 10 were kinda the tag alongs
We were making them chase us and they were trying to hang out and Joe ran upstairs in his dad's barn. when Ricky and Steven started to come up the ladder Joe threw a crate out the barn door and clumb down the tree and laid on the ground like he had fallen
Ricky and Steven were upstairs looking out the door when we came out to "check on Joe".
After my brother said "I think he's dead" Joe got up moaning and attacked us. we all ran back into the barn where there was white and black chalk and we put black around our eyes and covered our faces and arms in white.
We hid outside and when Ricky and Steven came back down we came out of the bushes hobbling and moaning shuffling after them like zombies.
They ran home screaming bloody murder and Me and my brother went home.
About an hour later joe called up hey ricky and steven wont answer the phone, "lets go over their house"
so we got back into our zombie chalk and went over there.
You couldn't see in the windows because they were covered in plastic for the winter so we just stood around outside moaning and when we saw the kitchen knife come through the window it was our turn to scream and run lol

Thats awesome Torchman! Kids and boredom always lead to pranks gone wrong in my neck of the woods too. [cl

Latest posts

Back