New to RRR

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonnyG

Hi, My name is Ron but I go by RonnyG. I'm 49, look older, feel younger. Been turning wrenches since I was 8 years old. First bikes, go karts and then on to cars by the age of 12. I've owned cars since I was 14. I love trucks. Been married 26 years and she backs me 100%. We raise Patterdale Terriers in our kennel. I'm a semi-retired Cowboy Action Shooter. Have had many hobbies over the years, but I've always loved cars and trucks. I preached that Hot Rodding should be brought back to the common garage guys like us for 15 years. I'm glad to see that it's finally come to pass. The exceptance of our rough around the edges vehicles is a welcome change. I hope it continues. I build and modify my own stuff. I also would like to help new people, age does not matter. Thanks for listening to me rattle on. RonnyG

Good intro, but it is missing one thing, One big thing, PICTURES of past or present hot rod projects. Glad to have you here! Welcome to the site.

Welcome!!!

RG,
Welcome to the forum... glad u could make it! Feel free to join rat in & we'd love to see what u're workin' on!

BoB

One more try.

Picked this up about 3 months ago. The cab is off a two wheel drive pull truck that was built about twenty years ago. It's chopped a little over 5 inches. The chassis is stock '65 Chevy except for the drop springs and lowering blocks. The engine is a 4 bolt main 350 that runs strong for stock. The transmission is a 350 turbo with a shift kit. The rear is stock 4.10. It's a real tire fryer.

Latest posts

Back