CL treasure!....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because it has been flagged that might mean it was a scammer who posted it. I didn't get to see the original ad, but Craigslist seems to be a hotbed of bogus ads and scams. I am becoming less enthusiastic about CL all the time. I haven't had great luck there and the people who do call either don't show up or try to beat you down to zero.:mad:

I am back to using Ebay, even though I hate their rates these days/

Don

Because it has been flagged that might mean it was a scammer who posted it. I didn't get to see the original ad, but Craigslist seems to be a hotbed of bogus ads and scams. I am becoming less enthusiastic about CL all the time. I haven't had great luck there and the people who do call either don't show up or try to beat you down to zero.:mad:

I am back to using Ebay, even though I hate their rates these days/

Don

There been a corvette listed locally $2500.

I cannot find any fair deals locally on CL .People want $450.00 and up for used 305-350 engines that have been sitting out in weather.I will gladly pay fair price for things,but that much for a rained in engine is nuts.
Then they haul it off rather than lower to fair price.:confused:
Guess they do it for spite.:(

why do people post old cars on CL and in the details they say they will have it crushed if its not sold that week i dont get it . i mean if they are already thinking about having it crushed for a few hundred i would give them a few hundred for it then the way over price that they want for the car.

why do people post old cars on CL and in the details they say they will have it crushed if its not sold that week i dont get it . i mean if they are already thinking about having it crushed for a few hundred i would give them a few hundred for it then the way over price that they want for the car.

It just go to show that some people should not breed. I just they thing they can scare you into buying it.

Latest posts

Back