Great big eyesore!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyesore

Hello everybody! Love all the stuff you guys are working on and decided to finally post. I might get brave enough to post the car my freinds and neighbors call the "Eyesore". Until then thanks for the cool site and info!

Isore

No need to be shy here.
Post those pics up....Welcome to RRR...We (Well Tripper) keeps it pretty well laid back on this side...

Glad you spoke up.

Welcome, glad you spoke up and started posting. No one here will mess with you about the 'eyesore', so go ahead and post some pics of it. You'll find this is the most layed back bunch of "Car Nuts" out there. ( And some are out there :D So enjoy your stay.

You have an eyesore too? So do I (according to my wife anyway). Welcome home and yes we all want to see pictures.

Welcome to the forum. You say your car is an eyesore, sorry, we don't allow "show cars" on this site. :D:D:D:D

Yeah, go ahead and post away, we'd love to see them.

Don

I had a friend who had 10 bad dieds

Hello everybody! Love all the stuff you guys are working on and decided to finally post. I might get brave enough to post the car my freinds and neighbors call the "Eyesore". Until then thanks for the cool site and info!

Isore

His wife wanted him to get them off their land but he said people could not see them from the road so they don't count. So he got some friends to come cover and they built a wall arond them just keep his wife happy. :p

Latest posts

Back