Car that can't be bought.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been debating on selling my speedster recently. It's so hot here and the sun is so strong, I never drive it. At most I'll drive it 10 blocks to a restaurant and 10 blocks back.

But I look at that thing and know that I'll probably never build anything that ambitious again so...just can't do it.

It probably helps that no one understands what it is, so no one would buy it. Haha!

:D

I will never sell my first bug, my 65 sunroof I bought in 84. I have spent many miles in it with a great friend that has passed away. Every time i drive it , a lot of memories come rushing back and just makes the drive even better. Plus I can drive it to the track and it will run 12's in the 1/4 on pump gas and still get 20+ MPG. :p
Tim

Last year I loaded up some parts in the old Valiant and headed to a swap meet. I ended up buying a large space just so I could park the car at the back of the space and not have to try to drive through the crowd to get out and back in at the end of the day. I had 3 offers on the car that day and the wife kept telling me to sell it but I wouldnt. For me its just the fact that I havent had a running and driving old car for so long. I wanna hang onto to it for awhile and enjoy it.

My 59 Belvedere. Not sure why but Im pretty attached to the old girl. Shes way overdue for some attention. I never sell any of my old bikes. The one time I did Ive been filled with regret ever since.

Latest posts

Back