America on Wheels Museum

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoddingRon

A man in his natural habitat....a Studebaker
The car club I belong to ( www.wheelsoftime.org ) has a banquet every year, and this year we had it at the America On Wheels Museum in Allentown, PA. It was the first time I was ever there, and have to say I was impressed. The building was an old meat packing (butchering) plant in a "not so good" part of town. It's nice to see some urban renewal starting to work...anyway, Here are some pics for your "viewing pleasure"

P3068501.jpg

P3068518.jpg

P3068516.jpg

P3068515.jpg

Amazing machines and great pics!! Thanks for the post. The 56 Continental brings back a lot of memories. My Dad had a completely restored one for years when I was a kid.

Thunder

Ron

That place is great and in our back yard.. My girl friends law office had there banquet there last summer.First time I was there also.

So real nice car and with some interesting history. I always wanted to see the Concept Mustang in person. Man when I spotted that car I was like a little kid in a candy store, Lost all control.

Anybody coming to the Lehigh valley needs to see that place.

Latest posts

Back