1935 Ford Truck...What do you guys think??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

35fordrat

Let me know what you think about my truck. I am trying to get it ready for the Hunnert Car Pile Up in October...

Attachments

• rat 1.jpg
    rat 1.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 159
I like the truck and anyone who has something finioshed is ahead of me right now. I think the quad pipes would be all that if you had them turned down. Also fo my tastes i would like to see the front wheels a little further ahead . The grill shouldn't be ahead of the tires on an open wheel truck. I know it;s too late to change that, just my opinion

Love the verticle pipes. The cold hard fact is the exhaust will be right in your face tho. I think i would eliminate the radiator shell altogether and put the radiator in back. Do it the way you want of course, thanks for asking for our input.:cool:

Very nice, but those pipes are going to be rain funnels. I'd angle them down or just don't park it outside in a rain. I also like the front axle out farther or the engine and cab set back further.

But it's your truck, now get it done and drive the heck out of it!

I like it alot. The pipes will make some people angry, so that's cool. Are they baffled? I agree too, that I would like to see the front axle pushed forward. But that's just my preference. Great build, lets see more pictures!

I like it alot. The pipes will make some people angry, so that's cool. Are they baffled? I agree too, that I would like to see the front axle pushed forward. But that's just my preference. Great build, lets see more pictures!

The pipes are not baffled....I painte dthe truck last Tuesday and I am starting to put it all back together...I agree w/ you guys that like the axle moved out. I wanted to try and keep it simple and "stock" looking...as far as the frame goes...I got the brake lines done last night...Got my white walls on Tuesday....My 20 month old daughter was helping me in the garage last night....She was taking screwdirvers and tools and poking them in the holes in the frame.....Just moving forward on the build.....I will get some pictures posted soon of the progress....Thanks for your support and oppinions...

Matt

Latest posts

Back