1939ratzz

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1939ratzz

Hi my name is darren i love old cars i have been around tham all my life. My dad worked on cars about all his life.Im putting a 1939 chev sedan rat rod i like the look of the rust and how you can put what you whont on them.And looks ok ihave got a 1977 vega wagon just to play around with on the steet.

Welcome!

39ratzz,
Welcome to da gang! Great folks, great cars & great advice! Hope u like it here & looks like the rodding gene has been passed on! Rat on...

BoB

Those pics look cool.

I can almost smell that rubber burning and the race fuel from the pipes...

"I love the smell of burning rubber and race fuel on a Sat. night...smells like FUN to me"

Nice ride ratzz. What ET she run ?
My friend chris just built a hatch and on 10in slicks on it's frist pass she went 12.10@114 i can't recall the 60ft or reaction.

My little brother had one in high school, a 72 hatchback. It had a pretty healthy solid roller 327 but still had the stock rear. We blew the rear out of it three times :mad: while he had the car. After the last time, he sold it because he wasn't interested in upgrading.

Latest posts

Back