1949 carnage

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OUCH!!:eek:

Glad to hear you were able to walk away (with nothing more than a hurting heart). Looks like at least you'll be able to save your AD.

Now, get out there, pull the fenders off the tires and air them up, go find that jerk and run him over...:mad: I'm only part-way kidding...

Regards,
Shea:)

About a month ago, they asked me to settle 50/50 with comparitive negligence. I told them they could bite it. I hired a lawyer (bloodsucker at 33.3%) but he seems to be doing his job, I work way too much to have time to deal with State Farm, they offered him 60/40, showing that they're aware they're at fault and are slowly giving way. I playef phone tag with the lawyer for a few days and just got off the phone, told them I wasn't going to settle because these DB's wanted to throw me around. I'm scheduled for an MRI next week because the injury to my neck/shoulder has gotten so bad that while driving, it's hard for me to merge because I can hardly turn my head left (IRONY, dumassb driver didn't look left which caused the accident)!

I'll post further details when I know whats cookin'. This blows.

Glad to hear you are sticking to your guns. Screw em till they have to take the bus!
If there is anything I can do to help you get the truck on the road let me know.

52 ford man

RUST NEVER SLEEPS

hahaha, I may be a woman but I sure am a careful driver! Avoided my fair share of pileups on rainy Florida days on the expressway, I suppose it catches up to ya!

Just teasin' ya... but will still keep the old Tripper's eyes open for a primered early Chev PU changin' lanes if I ever get over to the East Coast!!! :D:D:D

BoB

hahaha, I may be a woman but I sure am a careful driver! Avoided my fair share of pileups on rainy Florida days on the expressway, I suppose it catches up to ya!

Ha, I live pretty close to her too. Sorry to hear about your accident 4orty9. Driving around here is an adventure almost every time you go out.

Latest posts

Back