36 chev sedan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

36FD

Thought I would post some pics of my rod. It started out as a 4 door sedan. I closed in the back doors, channeled the body 8", put it on a 72 chevelle frame that was narrowed and shortened. It has a 400 hp 350/350 combo. It was painted in a flat red. Just need to put the windows in and wait for the white stuff to go away so I can take it out.

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 38
For me, i would like to see front fenders on it, like two VW rears put together on each side and attached to the suspension to move with the front wheels. Cool ride anyway you look at it. Big thumbs up for originality.
402471-1.gif

fenders

l agree, add front fenders and running boards or lose the fenders all together.:D

looks good, hope my four to two door conversion looks as nice as youre's when l get mine done later this year..

later[dr

Thanks for the ideas on the car. I had to keep the rear fenders with the suspension change the rear inner fenders had to be adjusted to fit and it looked like crud without them. The rear fenders had to be streched out 2.5" each side to make everything fit. I am still undecided what to do in the front I will most likely leave it as is unless something I really like comes up.
Jeremy

Latest posts

Back