48-50 Merc

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DozerII

Not sure where to put this, but this seemed as good a place as any. I was out delivering propane in rural southern Saskatchewan today and found this.

From what the owner tells me the car was last registered in 1970 and when he bought it from the original owner he drove it to this spot about 22 years ago with the intent of fixing it up, obviously that is not going to happen. It has just about every factory option available including the adjustable visor that is in the back seat. He says he would like $3000. Cdn about $2100 U.S. for it. Its not my kinda car but I know there are lots of you gearheads out there that drool all over these models. He doesn't have it for sale and I don't think he will it will just sit and fade away.:eek:

It's probably worth $3k to someone. Not to me, but Model A's in worse shape are garnering more money than that up here... And Merc's in that shape aren't common. Still, that's a pretty sweet car. It's just sad that 10-15 years ago that was $500-1000. Prices sure have changed.

Latest posts

Back