54 Belair Blues

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slaughterhouse customs

i recently bought a 54 chevy belair i want to lay this car on the ground but not rip out the engine and subframe it with a s10 or mustang ii i have already lowered the front out until the lower control arm is sitting against the upper a arm. My car still sits 4 inches off the ground. My question is.. Is there a company out there that makes tubular lower control arms and or upper a arms to make this car lay out? Is there anyway to make this car lay flat out without subframing it? What can i do here? Thanks

Your absolutly right.. I know there are aftermarket spindles that speedway sells but they are not dropped bad news... good news is they are actaully made for their disc brake front end conversions for this car.. which is what i am going to do asap.. However no there are no dorp spindles as far as i have found..

check out jamcosuspension.com

i didn't realize that car had a "unique" style front, but this place makes a part to drop the front--it's just not cheap.......

Your absolutly right.. I know there are aftermarket spindles that speedway sells but they are not dropped bad news... good news is they are actaully made for their disc brake front end conversions for this car.. which is what i am going to do asap.. However no there are no dorp spindles as far as i have found..

Can't help you with your drop there. We do have a kit to let you install disc brakes on the original spindles.

i recently bought a 54 chevy belair i want to lay this car on the ground but not rip out the engine and subframe it with a s10 or mustang ii i have already lowered the front out until the lower control arm is sitting against the upper a arm. My car still sits 4 inches off the ground. My question is.. Is there a company out there that makes tubular lower control arms and or upper a arms to make this car lay out? Is there anyway to make this car lay flat out without subframing it? What can i do here? Thanks

Try this link below, they carry dropped uprights(spindles) for your application
good luck on your project.

http://fatmanfab.com/catalogpage.php?page=19

Latest posts

Back