a mobility 4-wheel scooter going 60mph.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skull

''SARCASM: just one of his many talents.''
Looks like something I did when I was younger. A friend of mine & I.. um.. "modified" an electric golf cart with a 650 Honda Shadow motor. When we were done it was like a Honda Oddyssy on steroids. One of the local law enforcement officers clocked my friend doing 85ish MPH on it.

I recall seeing a 3 wheel mobility scooter video not too long ago that was a modified electric setup that was clocked going fairly fast. I'm gonna have to see if I can find it again now.

drivingskid.gif
Hotrodding for Old Pharts, just the thing for when ya get put in an old folks home
drivingskid.gif

Last edited:
Crazy carts

We have a huge retirement community here in central Florida, THE VILLAGES These people spend fortunes on golf carts.They have golf-cart pulls,drag races. The biggest thing the place is famous for is the most D.U.I s in the whole county,all on golf-carts. Oh yeah and its classified as the V.D. capital of the south. Those old folks are a little to active but having a blast in their golden years.[cl[cl[cl

Latest posts

Back