Albuquerque?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't do the H.

Your right, Black Tar Heroin is probably not strong enough for the case of Seasonal Effect Disorder I have. I'm thinking Electro Shock Therapy!

The year I spent down there in 04 it rained hard one day for an hour I hid in a car wash from the hail. Watched everyone's landscaping flash flood down the streets. ABQ gets about the same amount of rain as Seattle. We do it for 9 months and you guys pack it in to a few monsoons. I liked the snow in the morning, melted off and 60 by noon.

My daughter lives north of 40 but south of Reo Rancho so I'm leaning toward that area.

Don

Don't do the H. Just get in your ride and come to the Land of Enchantment.
We do have bad weather here but it usually only lasts a day or two.
Yesterday the wind and rain was blowing up my skirt so hard I had to quit stripping the paint off my dodge bed and go find an inside job.

Today it's gonna be sunny and 68 degrees.

I, personally, wouldn't live in Albuquerque. There are lots of places nearby.
We live 30 minutes south on a 6 acre place and will probably die here.
36 yrs and counting.

Yep
Abq has all the negatives of big city life
But almost none of the charm.
The towns around it are nice though.

But it does have charm! I saw some fellows not towing a car at 60 mph but pushing it with another car at 60. Drivers splitting lanes for no reason on the freeway for miles at 50 when traffic is doing 70. I'm sure it has the same homeless peeing in the street charm Seattle has. ABQ felt like a real big small town 10 years ago.

Don

Hey UncleDonnie ! Moved to Rio Rancho from California almost three years ago, and I dig it out here ! Alot of "rat rods" cruisin around on the weekends if the weather is nice . The Car shows are more laid back.And "Big Brother" dont seem to bother me while Im cruisin around with my "straight pipes"(knock on wood). I got nothing bad to say about my move here except "the move" itself . After settling in, it was kick-back.

Latest posts

Back