All hope is out the window

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GJunktionMike

Something's wrong with that boy!
I know theres a few law inforcement guys here, and I know some of the locals here that are real cool, so I'm not unloading the canon at all law enforcement. I also understand that the biggest problem is in the court system. But after my day to day, I am tempted to paint a 4' x 8' sign saying" I will sleep better at nigth knowing the law is protecting your criminals" and slap it on the back of my truck. [S

I know theres a few law inforcement guys here, and I know some of the locals here that are real cool, so I'm not unloading the canon at all law enforcement. I also understand that the biggest problem is in the court system. But after my day to day, I am tempted to paint a 4' x 8' sign saying" I will sleep better at nigth knowing the law is protecting your criminals" and slap it on the back of my truck. [S
Hope things get better I know first hand how the local law enforcement can be out there use to live in moab anyway hope it gets better brother
Remember that desert is beautiful out there its also peaceful if you need to get away to think may I suggest the river road out past Cortez (the back way to moan and castle valley )mention cisco. Not Cortez. Lol

Last edited:
Just some legal BS that has me fit to be tied, can’t say to much but here is a summary. In the world I’m from, a spade is a spade.

I guess now a days a spade could be a club that someone forgot to round the edges off. So until it is decided whether it is a spade or a club that someone forgot to round the edges off, It will be called it is what it is, but it is not what it is, so it will be called what it could be. But it won’t be called a diamond or a heart because they are red. But are diamond and hearts really red? Who decided that they were red, so now a spade maybe a diamond or a heart, so now it's not what it was, it use to be but no longer is, and it may be just a lone guy standing on the side of the road eating icecream. [S Can someone get Jerry Springer in here to decipher this[S

Or this is how I took it[S

That's really heavy, Man !!!!!!!! :)

Don

cheech.png

That pretty much sums it up sounds to me that its or it should be black and white but the courts can't see through the clouds. I've been there I wish you the best of luck and hope it works out for the best. Still that drive I told you about is a real head clearer I made it many times just from the other way

I have been on that drive alot of times, real nice county. Don I'll need about 10 of those to understand what is going on [S but then I would have to change this thread to all dope is out the window!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
WOW!!!

I'm not sure what happened, but I am sure that it must have really frustrated you to the max!!
As a LEO....the court system sucks.....the civil court system sucks even more... I'm not sure which you are dealing with but believe me, LEO's get just a frustrated as the average Joe... what should be Black and White is made to be extremely gray or simply invisible to the court....
Most of us LEO's know the game by now and don't take it personnally....the average citizen doesn't understand because they've never played the game...so for them it's WTH just happened......??? I hope that whatever it is, you can get over, thru or past it....
Keep movin forward....

Thank Sarge

....the average citizen doesn't understand because they've never played the game...so for them it's WTH just happened......???

Sarge that would be rigth where I'm at. And thank for the heads up on the civil side I'm feeling better all ready (LOL on the inside)

Didn't and Don't mean to make it worse....

Not that this is the case, but There are so many times that people hesitate to get an attorney involved in a situation because of the cost and figure that common sense and logic will dictate.....problem is they don't..... the system really clouds issues and causes good people a ton of grief..... if you are seriously going to fight something...you need to get an attorney involved that knows the elements of the case you are arguing.... they know how to play the game and present the case as the court wants to hear it.....which 99.9% of the time they don't....they want it settled prior to coming before the judge....either civil or criminal....it works the same way....
The legal system is a money motivated process....the more you litigate, the more money attorneys make, the more the case is delayed the more money the lawyers make and usually, the court costs go up as the judge gets tired of all the appearances, adjournments and stall tactics....the average joe, is normally on the losing end even if they win...... Sad but true....

How the heck is this dilema going??? Any positive aspects?? [P

Well did the court thing today with a attorney. Thank god for a payment plan. Things are smoothed over but still a long hual ahead. I just can't get over how a person can have 3 stories on court papers, add a forth on the stand and not get the book thrown at them[S But with all things considered, I’m happy with todays out come.

the legal system is a joke

a buddy caught 2 17 year olds red handed breaking into his car, while parked in his car port, he snuck up and grabbed both of them. and these 2 had been doing break ins for a good 3 months over the summer. well the kids are considered "minors" and only get a slap on the wrist but then my buddy has charges pressed against him from the parents of said minors for grabbing them and apprehending them. he might have charges against him. how the heck does that happen? so ya, no disrespect to any law enforcement person here, and im friends with alot of officers from being a firefighter, but the legal system is a joke.

a buddy caught 2 17 year olds red handed breaking into his car, while parked in his car port, he snuck up and grabbed both of them. and these 2 had been doing break ins for a good 3 months over the summer. well the kids are considered "minors" and only get a slap on the wrist but then my buddy has charges pressed against him from the parents of said minors for grabbing them and apprehending them. he might have charges against him. how the heck does that happen? so ya, no disrespect to any law enforcement person here, and im friends with alot of officers from being a firefighter, but the legal system is a joke.

That's the truth!!!!

Thats why Michigan made 17 year old "keepers"..

Here 17 is not a juvenile...16 and under are juveniles...17..you go to big boy jail....works out better for the crappy system...any parent who would bring charges against another adult for "man-handling" their babies in the act of commiting a crime should have their kids taken away from them...what they need to do is control / raise their kids to respect other peoples property and people in authority..parents, teachers, cops, etc. etc..... Nope, easier to hand out money and tell the kids to get lost and not bother them...Yeah, that will work... sorry about your friends situation...shouldn't be possible to even consider charging that guy....if the kids were charged with the crime, regardless of being Juveniles or not...the parents should have no recourse against the real "victim"....your friend..

Must be a bad situation....

Mike....Mucho sorry for your problems, my friend. It sounds like you know what you're doing and keeping your emotions in check. You'll get thru it. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Lynn

Thanks Lynn in the end I think things will work out, just alot of BS and shelling out more money.

On the other topic, here in Colorado they are starting to hit them even younger. There has been a couple 14 year olds hitting the big boy charges. also if the under age mouths get out of hand and become a threat it's game over for them.

Latest posts

Back