Also from Oklahoma

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djh2003

Looks as if I'm the 3rd one in row from Oklahoma. I grew up in Ponca city and now reside just outside NW of okc. Have some old cars such as a 55 chevy 4door, 58 yeoman wagon. Would like to build a bobber truck in the near future.
I make it lonestarround up, KKOA, stray kat 500 and some other shows. I tend to stay on the traditional side until the gold chainers show up

Attachments

• 55prg.jpg
    55prg.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN4410.jpg
    DSCN4410.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 12
Welcome glad to have ya [cl
Yep looks like you'll fit in just fine ;)
Is that your help standing beside the Yeoman :D

my son turned 2 in October. The two been to pistons n paint and greaserama, pre-hamb drags party. His older brother is 5 my other son just not biological. If its my week end and there's a car show they go. They have a lot of fun there and its giving me the excuse to buy station wagons.

Attachments

• DSCN4827.jpg
    DSCN4827.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 7
  • chiropractic pictures for ads 060.jpg
    chiropractic pictures for ads 060.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 7
  • pont2.jpg
    pont2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN4821.jpg
    DSCN4821.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 6
Welcome from Tejas! Back in high school my buddies & I chipped in for an old '58 Chev ambulance that we used as a surf wagon. Love it & please keep us posted!

BoB

my son turned 2 in October. The two been to pistons n paint and greaserama, pre-hamb drags party. His older brother is 5 my other son just not biological. If its my week end and there's a car show they go. They have a lot of fun there and its giving me the excuse to buy station wagons.
You sir you're my hero
bowing-036.gif

Also in Grove

Just moved to Grove to pastor the Nazarene church on the edge of town. Have a 54 Belair that i'm rat rodding slowly but surely. Good to met someone who lives in the same area. Welcome.

Latest posts

Back