Announcement

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to you guys! Having kids is great, I highly recommend it! The only thing better is when they have kids.....and I recommend that too. :D

HOLD ON THERE PAL!!!!! Let's not rush in to grand kids! One step at a time!

But thanks guys! I am ready for the kid now! Not a patient person. Boy or girl it doesn't matter as long as it's healthy

Fantastic....I also found out that I am going to be a grandpa again too....also in July.....so Congratulations to you and the Mrs....[cl...looks like July is going to be a festive Month ..... :D

Yes it will. There are a lot due in July!!! A couple of my good buddies are just days behind us. Including one of my buddies from my wedding. All I can say is it must have been one heck of a party!!!

I hope you figured out what caused this, or it will happen again and again! :eek:

Like somebody else said, you might as well put the projects in storage for a while. People that say kids don't cost much are full of it. There is always new clothes, DR visits, toys, and when they get older, school stuff. Always something to take your money! :rolleyes:

Happy for ya. [cl From now on, you will for sure be NEVERDONE!

OK....question....

What the heavens goes on in late Sept and October that causes this many couples to increase the population....surely there must be something going on....or is it just some lunar event?? [S

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life as you know it will never be the same. Nothing more exciting than
that important time of life. Good luck to you and the Mrs.

The wifey and I went in for a 3D ultrasound tuesday night. The suspense was killing us and we wanted to know......

It's a girl. We have decided to name her Madelyn Rose. We are excited! The wife and I were talking, this little girl stands no chance to turn out as a girly girl.... hopefully she turns out with a straighter head than her old man though. Maybe she wont spend her whole life working.

Congrats ! Guess you will need to change your handle now from Never Done to Done it ! Ha...Ha...Ha... Blessing to you and the Wife.

Thanks.

Kinda scary to me. Little girl..... hope I don't screw this up. A little boy and I think I wouldn't be as scared.

Congratulations again.
All kids really want is your love and understanding neverdone. Doesn't matter what sex they are.
Both my girls have spent time with me out in the shop as well as doing the dance lesson thing.
One works in theater tech(Which is still a male dominated job) and the other is a stylist at a high end salon. Both know how to use tools and both still get dressed up to the nine when the time calls for it.
DON'T put any limits on what you and your child can do together because they are a boy or a girl.
Being a parent is only as hard as YOU make it......
Have fun as you are in for the adventure of a lifetime.
Torchi.

Your going to have a hoot, the little ones can make you laugh with the unintentional sayings and antics. Write it down and you'll be chuckling about it for years from now. Over 30 years ago my second son was playing in the living room with a tea towel tucked into his shirt for a cape. Asked him who he was......told me he was Conan...the Ballbearing. That one still makes me laugh.:D

I took my daughter to the doctors office 35 or so years ago when she was seven or eight years old. While reading a magazine she looked at me and asked what an orgasm was, the women in the waiting room started giggling as I struggled for an answer. Finally told her to ask her mother when we got home. So be forewarned, they will ask the darnedest questions when you least expect it!

Congratulations again.
All kids really want is your love and understanding neverdone. Doesn't matter what sex they are.
Both my girls have spent time with me out in the shop as well as doing the dance lesson thing.

DON'T put any limits on what you and your child can do together because they are a boy or a girl.
Being a parent is only as hard as YOU make it......
Have fun as you are in for the adventure of a lifetime.
Torchi.

I think it is more the little boys following the little girls that scares me. My wife and I have been joking saying we don't think she stands a chance to be a girlie girl just because of how we are.....

I took my daughter to the doctors office 35 or so years ago when she was seven or eight years old. While reading a magazine she looked at me and asked what an orgasm was, the women in the waiting room started giggling as I struggled for an answer. Finally told her to ask her mother when we got home. So be forewarned, they will ask the darnedest questions when you least expect it!

hmmmmmm.......... uhhhhhhhhhh............ yup that would be a good one to answer......

Latest posts

Back