Another question...please be patient!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

low dawg

Ok, so I think I have most of the pics ready to go (size, description) and I want to get started on a build thread but I cant figure out how to insert the pics into the thread where I want them (after each descriptive paragraph) to illustrate what I'm talkin 'bout...can y'all help me out? Thanks a ton!!!

If you have a lot of photos that are larger than 1000x1000 pixels or more than 250kb, create a photobucket account and upload them there then link to them.

If they are small enough, you can upload them directly to RRR, but they will be thumbnails at the bottom of each post.

We like easy questions, they makes us feel smart! :D

I use Photobucket, but have a question. When I post pictures I have to copy the IMG code and post it, then submit my post, then go back to Photobucket and get the second picture, edit my post to add it, and keep doing that until I get all the pictures posted. Is there a way to post more than one picture at a time?

Don

Don, copy the img code after you paste the first pic code in the post tap the enter key twice then go back to Photobucket and get the next img code and paste it in the post, each time tap the enter key twice for a little separation between pics where you can comment if you want on each pic.
Do this until you have all the pics you want or up to 10 then submit your post.

Don, I open 2 windows 1 with RRR and 1 with PB.

1. On PB if you select all of the pics you want to post by checking the box next to the pic.

2. then you go down to the bottom of the page and select the "create IMG code" (or something like that) in the small box.

3. Then a page will open with 5 different code sections for different applications (for message boards, thumbnails, etc.) the section will have all of the selected pics codes in it.

4. copy the whole section for message boards and paste it into the RRR reply box.

5. In RRR if you hit preview you can see how it will look before posting. That way you can add or delete text, pics, or move pics around.

Hope this is as clear as mud! [cl

But how do you go back to PB without submitting the post?

Don
Use the tab + sign, at the top of the window you have open to open another tab, this allows you to have both or as many windows as you want open and you can bounce back and forth from one to the other

Just think of the tabs as sheets of paper laying on your desk and to look at the one you can't see you click on it with the mouse and it brings it to the top of the stack

OK OK I learned something today :eek:
"1. On PB if you select all of the pics you want to post by checking the box next to the pic.

2. then you go down to the bottom of the page and select the "create IMG code" (or something like that) in the small box."

Thanks jfg :D
I was wondering how to do the multi pics thing [S
See an ole dog can learn [ddev
If I want to comment between pics how does that work on the multi pic select thing[S
Uh Oh thread hijacked :eek:

Thanks jfg :D
I was wondering how to do the multi pics thing [S
See an ole dog can learn [ddev
If I want to comment between pics how does that work on the multi pic select thing[S
Uh Oh thread hijacked :eek:

this is why you use the preview option on RRR. At the end of each photo line;

which will look something like this

http:/blahblahblah[img]

you just put the cursor at the very end and hit enter. each time you hit enter you will add a space between the pics.

add text in the new open space and there you go![cl

add space at the begining to make a space at the top.

flame2.png

add a space at the end to make a space under the pic

flame.png

after you hit "preview post" you will see a small version of how it will look. under your small version will be the text looking part so you can edit it. [cl[cl

Holy crap!!

Fire in the hole.....fire in the hole....."it is a live!!!!

Attachments

• Young-Frankenstein-bh02.jpg
    Young-Frankenstein-bh02.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 5
add space at the begining to make a space at the top.

flame2.png

add a space at the end to make a space under the pic

flame.png

after you hit "preview post" you will see a small version of how it will look. under your small version will be the text looking part so you can edit it. [cl[cl

You didn't tell us you could breath fire!!!

Hahaha! Not me in there. My hair is redder. That is Titus off the pork and bean board. Great story on the A too. I made the pics from the owners start up video. He used it as an avitar over there.

Latest posts

Back