Anybody Else ever build a FRAZER????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen them, but I don't remember ever seeing one rodded. What are the plans?

I've seen customized Kaiser's but not a Frazer per se.

I think they were called Kaiser-Frasers at one time, then something happened to change the partnership, or something to that effect. Definitely will be a different car to build. You obviously are going to be pretty much on your own as there won't be lots of previously built ones to draw from.

Shoot us some pictures please.

Don

Here, I found this site with some info:

http://oldcarandtruckpictures.com/Kaiser/

Last edited:
Kaiser and Fraiser were the same basic body. I will post pics ( when I scan them) of the 47 Kaiser I had when I was 18, nice montana car I lowered it and a few other things but sold it because I was stoopid. wouldnt mind getting mine back the guy that bought it has it sittin in blackberry vines and dont think its in the same condition.

Jim

Check out this one from Hot Rod, also on the H.A.M.B. but I dont know how to post links:

This one is 51. I see by the link above that the 49 has quite a bit of a differance, but can give you an idea of direction.

Attachments

• hotrodmagazineuz3.jpg
    hotrodmagazineuz3.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Check out this one from Hot Rod, also on the H.A.M.B. but I dont know how to post links:

This one is 51. I see by the link above that the 49 has quite a bit of a differance, but can give you an idea of direction.

That Kaiser Manhattan is a different animal than a 49 Frazer. Completely different body style. These were the same folks that brought us the Henry J by the way. That's where it got it's name: Henry J Kaiser.

Not the same body style, but here is a Kaiser custom that we came up with for last years T shirts. I used a 55 Manhattan (if my brain isn't failing me) and the roof from a 90's Lincoln Mark VIII (but still had to retain the Kaiser windshield). Also opted to make it a two door with longer doors then they originally had. This is a rough draft of what was bouncing around between my ears

Kaiser.jpg

I'd post the finished color art of this......if I could access the hard drive on my old computer. The finished art (along with a ton of cool pics including all the build pics I've taken over the years) is safely hiding until I can figure out how to access it

Latest posts

Back