Anyone on facebook here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
News media and police forces have used it to get leads on "people of interest". Canadian law has been passed just recently on how much info can be released without the person on the site knowing about it. It's now part of the Privacy Act.

News media and police forces have used it to get leads on "people of interest". Canadian law has been passed just recently on how much info can be released without the person on the site knowing about it. It's now part of the Privacy Act.

I am on it, but it is being used by the powers that be as a social profiling and info gathering sight. Why do you think there always promoting all those questionars and polls that everyone seems to love filling out and passing to there friends. Once it is published on your home page it's concidered public knowledge and you can bet your bottom dollar someone is collecting every bit of it.

Last edited:
I'm not but the Lil Lady is and she never does anything with it anyway.:confused:

Facebook

I have a facebook account too. It's ok, but I'd rather spend my time here. This site is a lot more interesting than looking at pictures of all the women who I always wanted to do date 30 + years ago, but then they got married and ruined my plans. It's sort of depressing actually.

To be honest - some of them have turned into the human equivelant of Rat Rods themselves. :D

It's only as personal as you want it to be. You do the posting so don't post things you don't want the whole world to know. I use it to keep in contact with distant friends and relatives.

Just search: Don Watenpaugh
Maybe I'll add you as a friend.

Latest posts

Back