Artist?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a new one it's a truck Old Gold built.

Attachments

• OldGold.jpg
    OldGold.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 32
you guys do have it go n on. perhaps a fee for your interpretation drawings of members rat photos sent to ya. gw

NOPE, No artist here. You on the other hand,:eek: Wow, I love those sketches!!!! VERY GOOD! I tried with my mouse and this is the best I can do. Doesn't look like drawing of any kind is in MY future.

Attachments

• rustys rat rod.jpg
    rustys rat rod.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 15
NOPE, No artist here. You on the other hand,:eek: Wow, I love those sketches!!!! VERY GOOD! I tried with my mouse and this is the best I can do. Doesn't look like drawing of any kind is in MY future.

You got me beat even with that! I like it! Good job! [cl

T1

Fella's your stuff is a pleasure to look at. GWW had a great suggestion. Poncho did some rat fink style interpretations for free some time back back but i think he was overwhelmed.
We havn't done anything to show our appreciation to Tripper in a while, maybe you guys could do one of his latest project? :cool:

Fella's your stuff is a pleasure to look at. GWW had a great suggestion. Poncho did some rat fink style interpretations for free some time back back but i think he was overwhelmed.
We havn't done anything to show our appreciation to Tripper in a while, maybe you guys could do one of his latest project? :cool:

Didn't Tripper mention something about his walker - maybe do it up with a flame job - [ha ha] Just kiddin' there Trip

Latest posts

Back