Awesten pickup

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry boys, im back!!! was busy and didnt have much time to chat. i will post some updates on the anglia and the austin as soon as i get a chance. sean who do you know in lund? its a small town i probally know them.

i know i gonna regret this but, im thinking about selling the austin, i have way to much on the go right now, and far to many projects. so if there are any of you guys lookin for a super cool one of a kind project give me a pm .
thanks fatdog409 aka jeff

ok, i think im done with everyone elses stuff and my bike is almost done so back on the austin and anglia, time went by way to fast and didnt have time to get nothin done on my own stuff, but we are back on track and i will post some up dates of the progess.

That thing is friken scarry. I think I just pised myself a little bit. It looks like somthing you would get in, hold on, and hope for the best. I wish I had one.

So are you still thinking of selling it?
My knees get a little weak everytime I look at it.
I havnt ****ed myself yet though, thats just wrong.:D

well this rod is gone, Fatdog sold it to a guy in our town, so if it ever gets finished i'll try and get some pics.

now Fatdog has been working on his Anglia gasser so i'll post up some recent pics soon........

well this rod is gone, Fatdog sold it to a guy in our town, so if it ever gets finished i'll try and get some pics.

now Fatdog has been working on his Anglia gasser so i'll post up some recent pics soon........

Feel the pain... wish I could have kept every project from my past but then again they did finance the next one...

the Awesten had it's maiden run today, i'll get some video up tomorrow......

DSC06357.jpg

DSC06356.jpg

DSC06355.jpg

DSC06354.jpg

on the Awesten PU

(new member) Just read through the thread
Where was the gas tank going to go? I see where you have placed yours

same place?

Latest posts

Back