barris on barrett!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogpatch1

barret jackson auctions is running barris cars and foose rods on the block on speed t.v. today! man their are some beautiful rods going going going gone! dp1

The Barris car went for an unbelievable low $77K. Other things have gone for some incredibly high prices $107K for a 67 Mustang GT convertible??????

It's been all over the board on prices some lower, some higher, muscle cars and street rods in general are down. Some of the 1 of 1 and 1 of 2 factory "mule" cars have been going for some really high prices.

Muscle!

Looked to me like rare low run low mileage muscle cars were doing very well but other stuff didn't do as well.

BoB

Just looking over some stuff at the BJackson site. 10% buyers premium makes those prices jump. A friend of mine bought the Cobra prototype Mustang for $375,000, but the final cost is marked 412,500. ( a lot of money either way, but what a difference)
It is funny, on that one I thought it was a charity auction from Ford, and Jackson was supposed to waive the 10%.

Latest posts

Back