Bench Seat from a...?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper Jr.

ಠ.ಠ Code Monkey ಠ.ಠ
The elder Tripper got me in touch with a 63 Chevy C10 project.

I'm pretty sure the 50/50 electric bench seat came out of a buick, but my google-fu is weak. I find a lot of seats that have the same chrome trim around the back and bottom, but none that look quite like this guy. I'm hoping to find a new cover... and, just maybe, hook up the electrics :)

Any ideas where it came from?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 38
  • image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 51
The seat looks like it, but I didn't find any (Google Images) that had the full chrome like that. I may have only been seeing only different trim packages.

BTW, is it just me, or is Google getting harder to successfully use to search? It seems like I get A LOT MORE garbage returns in my searches as of late.

Oh yeah - nice score on the truck! Tell Tripper Sr. you want to 'Donk it' just to watch him squirm a little. [ddd

@sneaky: i'm almost sure that last one is it. of course, somehow i managed to not take a single picture that shows the very top of the back of the seat properly, but that looks it.

Thanks!

My 62 Chevy Impala SS convert had that type seat..

@sneaky: i'm almost sure that last one is it. of course, somehow i managed to not take a single picture that shows the very top of the back of the seat properly, but that looks it.

Thanks!

Had the chrome up the side and around the side to the front corner...if that helps....?

Latest posts

Back